Friday Finds: 30% & 40% off sales!


Happy Friday everyone! There are a few great sales happening today and this weekend, so it's time for Friday Finds!

1. 40% off everything at LOFT. This is one of my favorite store for basics! They have some great things for Fall. Use code FALL40 for your discount at checkout.




2. 30% off SALE items at Anthropologie. Use code XTRAXTRA at checkout!




That sweater with the white tank coming down out of it is SO cute. I might just need it for fall!

Have a great weekend! I'll be going to my first Michigan football game...can't wait! You can follow along on Instagram if you'd like :)


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top