Fall Essentials: Shoes



SHOP:



This is my second post in the Fall Essentials series! If you missed the last one, you can check out lots of my favorite fall decor here. One of my favorite things about fall is, of course, the boot weather that comes with it. In fall it's fun to get out your boots and plan cozy outfits. (I wish I could say the same about winter in Michigan, but really, it's not that fun after the first week or so ;)) 

The 3 types of shoes are essential for fall is a pair of flats, booties and tall boots. You can mix and match so many outfits with those choices! These gray boots are so awesome, they might just make my birthday wish list! I also love the light colored, quilted booties-- I could see myself wearing them with cuffed jeans and a casual sweater.

What boots are you excited to pull out this year?
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I've been loving taupe booties this fall! I got a pair a couple weeks ago and can't stop wearing them!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top