Not To Be Missed No.1



DETAILS | 1. Cutting Board / 2. Pouf (comes in other colors, too! Use code CELEBRATE14) / 3. Swan Measuring Cups / 4. Chair / 5. Pillow / 6. Candle (smells like heaven!) / 7. Black Dress / 8. Colorful Blouse / 9. Black/Gray Sweater / 10. Leopard Belt / 11. Necklace / 12. Booties 

It's 2014, which means I'm starting a new series! Each Wednesday I will be rounding up my favorite items (both for your home and your closet) that are on sale racks at my favorite stores. Not To Be Missed will showcase items that, well…shouldn't be missed, before they're gone forever! And in keeping with my love for finding great quality clothing and home decor for a steal, these items will all be at great prices.

Today is the first installment and my favorite items are the ADORABLE pouf (I really want to find a space where I "need" this in my home, especially at 20% off using the discount code above), the sweet black dress and cozy gray sweater. 

I hope you'll love reading and viewing (and hey, perhaps shopping!) this series as much as I will love putting it together.
Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Those little measuring cups are so adorable Michaela! I have the hedgehog version and they make me so happy every time I'm in the kitchen.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Michaela. Looking forward to the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new series!! You have the best taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving number 8!! and those duck measuring cups are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chair and booties are on my wish list right now! I want them so bad! Great series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top