Spring Break Makeup Essentials

I clearly have my upcoming vacation on the brain this week! I know some Spring Break's are sooner than others, so I wanted to share my makeup essentials for our tropical vacay coming up. If you missed my swimsuit round up, find it here



Above are a few things to pack in your beach bag for simple, dewy and beachy makeup looks. I'm planning to go very minimal with makeup! I'll be wearing the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer and giving myself a break from foundation, of course use sunscreen, a little blush (love the bright flamingo color-- just got it in the mail. A little goes a long way!), a swipe of gloss and maybe some bronzer. Did you sunscreen is one of the products that have the most harmful chemicals? A safe sunscreen that works and has good consistency is hard to come by, but this one is great! It comes in a face stick or all-over sunscreen.
 
PSSST!
If you struggle with razor burn or sensitive skin when shaving (like me!), here are some tips for you as I have extremely sensitive skin:

- Before shaving, use a scrub to exfoliate. This one is great!
- I use Trader Joe's shaving cream which has been really good for me. I make sure to run hot water through my razor before shaving, too.
- Putting coconut oil on my legs after shaving is the only thing that doesn't burn my sensitive skin! This is also super nourishing. 

My skin is so sensitive that after shaving and then going into ocean water with salt, it burns! These steps help cut down on that. Hopefully it helps someone else, too!


If you're local to West Michigan, I'd love to meet you TONIGHT in Hudsonville where I'll have lots of Beautycounter products at our PopUp event, along with lots of other local boutiques! Stop by my table and enter to win a $25 credit to BC :) RSVP HERE. 

Have a great day!
xoxo

** After switching over to safe makeup and skincare, I joined Beautycounter's team as a consultant! If you're interested in learning more about my decision to use non-toxic products, click here. If you want to sign up for my safer beauty tribe newsletter (just one email per month with helpful facts and promotions!), click here. If you are interested in trying a few samples or need help color matching, I'd be happy to help! Just email me: hello (at) michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com **


interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. Services provided include programming, design development, construction drawings, permits, bidding and negotiation, project management for individuals as well as for real estate developers. Interior Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top