Fashion: Blush Summer to Fall Dress & Jacket


What a whirlwind the past week has been! After helping plan, decorate and coordinate my friend's wedding on Saturday, I think I have what you call a "wedding hangover". I'm still exhausted and trying to get caught up on lots of things, but it was such a joyful day!! That would be the reason for the crickets here on the blog.

Not sure about where you live, but the last few days have certainly felt like the start of Fall here in Michigan. I do love Fall, don't get me wrong, but what comes after makes me nervous (read: snow). So seeing summer come to a close is sad for me! Luckily, I love the clothing change that comes with Autumn. 

A few weeks ago I headed over to Lee & Birch, a local Grand Rapids boutique, with my friend Rachel to get a preview of their fall items (all so cute!), so of course I tried a couple of outfits on. The stylists helped me choose some looks and put together jewelry and everything! It was so fun to get all dressed up. Hopefully these looks give you some fall outfit inspiration!

This pink dress had me at hello-- 1. because it is pink with lavender flowers (remind you of something?!) and 2. because I can easily wear it in the summer, then transition to fall with booties and a jacket.





Photos: Rayanne Barker

DETAILSdress / similar jacket / sandals 

Lee & Birch is hosting a fall fashion show, Runway Off Wealthy, in partnership with our local West Elm store, who will be providing the VIP seating lounge (so fun!). The whole event is meant to inspire you for fall, but mostly to raise money and awareness for an amazing charity called Kids Food Basket. I'm super excited to attend and report back here with a recap of the fashion show! Let me know if you're local and will be attending. Would love to meet you there! Get your tickets HERE.

PS. Get 20% off your purchase with Lee & Birch with the code ROW20.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top