Gift Guide: Gifts Under $50 & $25


UNDER $50: Long Sleeve Sweater / Cardigan / Beanie / Lollia Candle / Gold Swell Water Bottle /
UNDER $25: soap / buffalo check scarf  / champagne print / sugar lip balm / socks /


Today I'm sharing my top picks for Christmas gifts under $25 and under $50 so you don't have to break the bank while Christmas shopping! When I give gifts that are on the more inexpensive side, I try to make them more personal and wrap them up really cute so the thought is still there.

Past Gift Guides:
Bundle Up
For the Hostess
Monogram Gifts
For Her 
For the Home
For Him
Stocking Stuffers

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. That lip balm from Fresh is the best! I love how moisturizing their product is & the slight tint of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top