Happy Veteran's Day!


via

via

Happy Veteran's Day! I am so grateful for all the men and women who serve and protect our country. May we never forget how much of a sacrifice some are making for many. In light of this very politically fired-up week, I know a few things for sure: I'm glad the election is over, from the craziness that the election brought I am reminded that I want to serve and love others better, we are so blessed to live in this free nation, God is always in control no matter the outcome or circumstances & red, white and blue will always be a winning color combination. Let's spread love and kindness this weekend, in the midst of a messy and negative world.

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top