Virtual Design: Twins Nursery Reveal


A few months ago one of my past clients came to me with an exciting project-- a nursery for twins!! Nurseries are one of my favorite rooms to design, because they're so sweet and everything surrounding the design is exciting and meaningful. They were expecting a baby boy + girl, so obviously this presented a challenge! We wanted to create a predominately gender neutral nursery, but with pops of color for the sweet babes. 

I started by creating this inspiration board above that I shared here. Next, I started proposing specific pieces for the room, while also using a few things the family already had from their previous kiddos. My client did such a great job putting everything together for the room. The babies have arrived and are loving their nursery! 

I was so excited to get an email with lots of cute pictures of the room. Here are a few peeks!

















SOURCES | adorable crib sheets and blankets / a neutral rug / storage baskets / a comfy glider / artwork for the walls / stars and hearts for the wall behind the glider / polka dot pillow 

Isn't it sweet? 

* If you're interested in my design services, I'd love to hear from you! From one-hour consultations, to virtual designs, inspiration boards, and full service design, we'd be honored to help you make your house feel like a home. Please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com for pricing and packages. I'm now taking clients for October.


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. My friend has just told me she is having twins and I'm excited to help her design a nursery for the new additions (I helped her do an animal theme for her first bub a little boy). I love how you've kept to an all white palette it looks very peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top