Apartment Decor Update




It's been a few weeks since I moved into my new apartment, so I thought I'd give you an update on the progress we've made moving things in and decorating! Here's the apartment before any of our stuff was in.

Here is is now, a few weeks after moving in. We're making good progress! Mostly everything is in and up on the walls, but we might make a few changes in the coming months in order to make it feel more masculine once we're married :)

Here's a corner of the kitchen. I love the backsplash! 



The living room:


My fiancé's favorite part of the apartment: the TV he mounted and hid the cords for in the wall & his record player!

Bathroom shelf:



Peek into the bedroom:

Nightstand:



The perfect mirror I found at HomeGoods!


Can't wait to show you more! We are getting our barstools this next week and want to find a new desk, install some floating shelves and eventually get our wedding pics framed for either side of the TV. 

Happy Monday!
xoxo


Photobucket

4 comments

  1. It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the floating shelves!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you hid the cords in the wall of your apartment? I have to know how you went about this with a rental!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment looks beautiful and your soon to be hubby did a great job on the wall mounted tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks great!! Lovely place :) The set up for the tv and decor is awesome my favorite part too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top