Friday Finds: 30% off sales!



1. Nordstrom: I browse their sale almost weekly to see what's new over there. This week I found these beautiful white jeans-- perfect for summer!


Here are my other favorite sale finds:



2. J.Crew: 30% off your order with code TIMETOSHOP at checkout! Shop my faves below:




3. Rocksbox is my favorite subscription box-- they send you 3 pieces of jewelry as often as you want for you to borrow and wear on loan, until you return them and are ready for more. If you love something so much you want to keep it, you can purchase it for a discounted member rate! They are offering my readers your FIRST MONTH FREE (and if you don't like it, you don't have to renew after the first month-- but I promise you'll be in love!) Just use the code michaelanoelledesignsxoxo at checkout for your free trial! Sign up here.


Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend! Mine will be spent cleaning out my apartment, getting ready to pack it all up to move in the coming weeks!

xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I so need a good pair of white jeans for summer! I need to get on top of that!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top