Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers



DETAILSAveda lotion / hair ties / matches / lip stick / glitter earrings / watch (under $25!) / sea salt scrub / mini candle / Aveda tea (my fave!) / nail polish /

Stocking stuffers have always been my favorite part of Christmas morning (other than the delicious breakfast my mom makes!) My mom always puts so much thought into the stockings, she's the sweetest! She will usually stick in lotions, bubble bath, lip stick or gloss, nail polish, a tiny candle, sock, perfume, or makeup I had asked for. Little gifts are often the most special, so I've rounded up lots of goodies that can fit into your stockings. Since guys are often hardest to shop for, I also included some ideas for them below!

A few of my favorite items are the hair ties (the best because they don't pull or break your hair!), the Aveda Lotion, a mini candle which is great for traveling, and this delicious sea salt scrub

Shop more stocking stuffers for her:





Stocking stuffers for him:



Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love aveda products! I wouldn't mind finding some in my stocking!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top