Christmas Living & Dining Room Touches


Yesterday I showed you my parents' living room mantel and today I'm showing you the rest of the room! Like I said, I just love how this room feels, especially at the holidays. It's so inviting! Welcome to our living room & dining room :)


I was so happy to find peonies at Whole Foods a few days ago! We used them for a really simple centerpiece. 



On the dining room buffet, we put our a pretty church that lights up at night. 2016 is going to be the year for weddings-- my brother is getting married in June, I'm getting married in September and my cousin is getting hitched in October!

On the other side, we balanced the church with a red tree and picture frame on our gold tray


My mom did our tree this year and sadly I wasn't here to join in the fun! She got the tree flocked (not sure about you, but I LOVE this look!) then adorned it with gold ribbon and our favorite ornaments. 



To see more of the mantel, go to yesterday's post


That's about it! Our halls are officially decked and we're ready for Friday. What about you?!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve ;)
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Your parent's house is so gorgeous! I could stare at pictures of it all day.

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family has 3 large industrial sized boxes full of Christmas decorations that they've collected since I was born (26 years ago), I moved out this year and not a single ornament made it out its bin. So I've been enjoying all of your Christmas decoration posts this year. Thanks for sharing your parents home on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top