Gift Guide: Monogram Gifts


DETAILS | kate spade initial business card holder / monogram tray / initial necklace / initial journal / gold mug / monogrammed tote / monogram playing cards / business card holder / cutting board /

More faves:




Today marks the first day of many fun gift guides! I love picking out my favorite items from lots of stores to share with my readers. If you have any unique gift guides you'd like to see, please let me know! It's all about the monogram gifts today, as you can see. 

I LOVE giving personalized gifts. It takes something cute and makes it so much better and more thoughtful. Personalized monogram notepads, a mug, or a piece of jewelry with your initial on it makes the recipient feel so special and though of. Last year I got this cutting board with my dad's work logo on it for him and he loved it. The options are endless here!

Do you have any favorite monogram gift-giving ideas?
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love those mugs! I've got some last year and they're my favorite.

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top