Gift Guide: For Her



DETAILS | striped phone case (under $25!) / turquoise earrings / boots (25% off!) / black snowflake PJs / lip gloss (gift with purchase!) / Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume / water bottle / 2016 planner / sweater pullover /

Today I'm sharing a guide to some fun gifts for the ladies in your life. Whether that's a sister, best friend, mom, daughter, or you want to give a little hint to someone else about a gift YOU want, I have you covered today. 

I'm in need of a new perfume, so I did the work for you and found my favorite perfume in the store the other day. I just love this Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs! I've also included my favorite lip gloss ever. It's shiny, long lasting and not sticky! (I should do a commercial for them...) My mom (I mean "Santa") always gets us PJ's, so I found a few of my favorite pairs. Those snowflakes are adorable and the material seems extra cozy!


Here are some more gift ideas:









Last year I got these matte navy Hunter Boots and I love them! They're great in rain (clearly!) and snow, too!
For those engaged or married gals out there, I am obsessed with these Mrs. Boxes! They're the prettiest ring boxes to keep an eye on your bling :) 

I love my blanket scarf and think it's a great gift idea!


I also rounded up some gifts UNDER $25 for the girls:





A lot of these items are on MY Christmas wish list. What's on yours?! I can't believe Thanksgiving is TOMORROW! Enjoy your day:)

Past Gift Guides:
Monogram Gifts
Hostess Gifts
Etsy Finds
Snow Bunny


xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top