In the Kitchen: Cranberry Pom Lemonade Cocktail


The temps have finally cooled off and as the last weeks of summer slip away, we're entering into my favorite season of all; fall! Before summer is completely gone, though, you have to try this yummy drink I made the other day. Since I was drinking it during my work day, it was sans alcohol, but for a party, you could easily spice it up ;)

Cranberry Pom Lemonade Cocktail
Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup cranberry / pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- top off the glass with spite or 7up
- mint leaves as a garnish
- a shot of vodka if desired

Combine all ingredients in the glass of your choice and enjoy!







Enjoy your week!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. This looks so delicious and refreshing! These pictures are gorgeous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy and what stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top