Caitlin Wilson's Colorful Home Tour





























Originally featured on Domaine. Designed by Caitlin Wilson, Photos by Elijah Hoffman

A home with color always refreshes me, after seeing so many white and neutral rooms all over the place. You have definitely seen Caitlin Wilson's pillows around here before! I have them in my own apartment, lots of client's spaces and I'm sure you've seen them floating around on Pinterest. They are recognizable, colorful and pattern-infused pieces for your home. It was no surprise that Caitlin's most recent home tour was filled with her own textiles, furniture, and rugs-- I loved it all!

What was your favorite room in her house? I love the eating space and her son's room most. Her rugs are gorgeous and I'm trying to find a client's room to add one to really soon! Shop them here.

Love the look? Get it here:





Happy Monday! Make it a great week :)
xoxo


Photobucket

7 comments

  1. This is amazing! I'm so glad you shared this home tour, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her home tour is stunning! I could stare all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love this space more every time I see it! Sooo good! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing space, it's so bright, colorful, and out of the box I love it! Its so refreshing to see such much color and uniqueness from all the white around out there (as much as I love it)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Decor
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Amazing all pic, i like this, i know one more info about shutters, please click following link:-
    Shutters London
    Blinds London

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful House Design. I am also trying to improve my interior skills and taking lots of ideas with this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top