Summer Essentials: Patio & Deck Decor


 bar cart / lights / outdoor printed pillows / napkins / blue pillow / brass lanterns / seagrass candle holder / rug 

A few weeks ago I showed you my own patio space at my apartment. I love the fact that I have (tiny) outdoor area to enjoy lunch and dinner in another room besides my dining room. I've rounded up a bunch of my favorite outdoor decor for summer. A few of my favorites include the lanterns, seagrass candle holders, and the fun printed pillows

If you're looking for gorgeous indoor / outdoor plants or any type of unique decor, you should check out Terrain. It's Anthropologie's sister store, and equally as amazing. Here are some favorites for your patio:

1. A pink (but it comes in many colors!) outdoor bistro table:

Matching chairs found here


2. This pretty Citrus Citronella Candle:


3. Gold mister to water succulents and orchids:


This regular watering can is also an adorable and practical addition to your porch.

What are your summer patio essentials?

Check out the past posts in my Summer Essentials series:
- Tops
- Shorts
- Dresses


Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I'm totally loving that rug!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well decor patio not only boost home beauty, It`s also attract your family members and guest. I am looking some decor ideas for my patio to enjoy summer season. Your post help me very much But I want to get some more ideas.
    Outdoor Furniture Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy with my new outdoor living space and can’t wait to spend out summer here. I will try those some new ideas! Thanks for sharing.
    Outdoor Lounges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top