Friday Finds: Nordstrom Half Yearly SALE




This Friday Finds is all about the biggest sales of the weekend! As you may know, one of my favorite stores to shop at is Nordstrom. Even though we don't have one here in West Michigan, I shop online because it's always free shipping and free returns, so it's like I'm shopping in the store! This makes the whole "I have to try it on" thing disappear, because you can return or exchange items free of charge :) What could be better?!

Nordstrom is having their Half Yearly Sale right now, right in line with Memorial Day weekend, so combined with all the other awesome deals, this is HUGE shopping weekend. Here are my favorite sale finds...some of them marked down even 40%! Just click on the images below and it'll take you straight to the products. And hurry-- the good stuff is going quick!






This Striped Maxi Dress, similar to the one I have is only $40!

A crowd favorite-- chambray! This top is easy and flowy to throw on in the fall, winter, or even spring! It's very similar to my ombre chambray top. Only $43 shipped!

This Lace Trimmed Cami is perfect for layering under sweaters in winter (like I did almost every day...ha!) or wearing in the summer by itself. It's 40% off right now!

My Leopard Belt always gets tons of compliments. It's 40% off now for the sale!

I love this Gold Cuff Bracelet of mine!! It's light and easy to wear either by itself or with a stack of other arm candy. It's currently 40% off and comes in tons of colors!

This Dooney & Burke bag has similar features to my Tory Burch bag and is 40% off! (It also comes in black)

Other sales worth noting for the upcoming Memorial Day Sale are:

- Anthropologie is having an additional 20% off sale items with code GONEFISHING. I bought this blouse!
- Serena & Lily is offering 20% off your purchase with code ALLOUT.
- Pottery Barn is offering a tiered sale promotion, of up to 20% off!
- Sole Society is having an up to 50% off sale.
Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off through Monday. Use code TAKE25!

Lastly, don't forget to enter our $500 Nordstrom Giveaway on Instagram!! Tag a friend in your comment and whoever wins will also win $100 for the friend they tagged! Enter HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow to update you on more sales!

Happy Friday + Memorial Day Weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. That pink statement necklace is so cute! And that Kate Spade phone case is perfect!
    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top