Friday Finds: 20% off Dress Sale



Happy Friday, friends! I love rounding up my favorite finds for you every Friday. Check out my faves for the week:

1. Anthropologie is having their annual 20% off dress SALE! This is when I always buy at least one dress for summer :) Here are some of my favorites! (Prices as marked)



2. Nordstrom is now selling Madewell clothes! This is great, because Nordstrom offers free shipping + returns all the time!



3. As I've mentioned (about 100 times!) J.Crew Factory, J.Crew's outlet store, is one of my favorite places to shop. I love their new Spring looks. Namely, THIS fun outfit:

4. I'm still thrilled that my client, Lauren's, home was featured on Glitter Guide yesterday. I dished about how to decorate a small space, so head on over.

5. There are only 4 tickets left for The Bloom Workshop in California on April 10th! We can't wait to meet you there! Register HERE.


That's it for this week! What are your favorite finds this week?!

TGIF!!!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top