Friday Finds: Sweaters, 50% Sales, & Favorite Posts


Happy Friday! Friday's are the day I share all my favorite sales with you so you can get some cute things for a fraction of the price!

1. Nordstrom's Sale rack is always GREAT. Here are my favorites!



2. Anthropologie has some freshly cut sale items. I want ALL THE SWEATERS! :)


3. Gap is offering 50% off sale prices. Crazy good deals!!! Use code SUPER at check out!




Since it's the last weekday in January, I am recapping my top 5 favorite & most popular posts for the month:


1. This girl bought her first flannel shirt and she loves it!
2. 5 Helpful Tips for Better Instagram Photos
3. The best Oven Pancakes ever!
4. We made a Date Jar!
5. Tips for Maintaining a Organized Home You Love


Last thing! Everyone go tell my BFF Happy Birthday!! :)

That's all for this week! I hope you enjoy your weekends!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I loved your outfit post this month with your boots and flannel shirt! Super cute!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top