Christmas Mantel 2014



It's probably no surprise I love decorating for Christmas :) Every year, it's one of my very favorite things to do with my mom. Decorating the tree is probably my absolute favorite, but the mantel is certainly a close runner up. I showed you our tree last week, but took some better pictures of it today (with better light!) to share. The mantel is also finished. We went for a natural, simple and fresh look. We added fresh greenery to the mantel first, then layered with the decor. 

By placing height on each side of the mantel, it is visually balanced. The green tree provides that Christmas-feel, the chalkboard sign adds some personality (and the darker wood frame ties into the piano), and finally, the words "Joy" and "Peace" in their glitter finish is a festive, holiday touch!








DETAILS | Stockings / Chalkboard Print / Wreaths / Blue Curtains / Blue Rug

What do you think?! These stockings we ordered for my boyfriend, my brother's girlfriend, and our pup are kind of my favorite thing ever! My mom found these a few weeks ago and I have to say, she did real gooood :)  

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating? We have a few more touches throughout the rest of the house to show you later in the week!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Your decorations are gorgeous. I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michaela! Christmas time is such a joyous time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top