Gift Guide: For Him



DETAILSUgg Slippers / Wallet / iphone Amplifier / Two tone sweater / Headphones / Computer Bag / Flannel Shirt / Cologne / BoxersGingham Tie / iPhone 6 / Hat / Watch /
*You can hover over these images to see the brand and click directly on them to shop the product.

As I sit on my couch putting this gift guide together, my boyfriend is sitting next to me making sure I put "good things" in this men's gift guide. He really wanted me to include a guitar on the list, but I didn't know how practical that was ;)


At the top of McCann's list is a new winter coat (which I think we found him at Banana Republic) and a few more warmer shirts for winter. This flannel shirt above is great! He wore the red version of it in my blog post from yesterday


If you're buying for a tech-loving guy, the iPhone 6 might suffice ;) Or these headphones or this amplifier.


I always get my dad a new cologne every Christmas, and this year I'm either trying the one above or this Jo Malone cologne I've heard lots of good things about!


Here are a few other gift ideas below:



What do the guys in your lives have on their list?!

Gift Guide posts:
Monogram Gift Ideas
For Her

Have a lovely day!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top