DIY Floral Arrangement Video for Lulu & Georgia


Flowers are my addiction. But you already knew this ;) Back in college, I would buy a $5 bouquet of flowers from Pike Place Market almost every week to brighten up my dorm, apartment, or house. It was my way of bringing sunshine indoors in a very gray, rainy state. Fast forward a few years and I'm living in Michigan, another gray, chilly state ;) Flowers are still my addiction. I buy a few blooms every so often, and call me crazy, but it makes my heart so happy!

Most of you know I work part time for the adorable online home decor boutique, Lulu & Georgia. My latest work project is a video I created for our website. It's a DIY Floral Arrangement video tutorial, using Lulu & Georgia. Today the video is live on the L&G blog! Thanks to my friend and talented videographer and photographer, Katie Hollstein, the video is just about the cutest thing I've seen. I couldn't resist sharing the video here, too!


By Katie Hollstein for Lulu & Georgia

And that gold vase?! My new obsession. It was the missing piece to my bookshelf in the living room. Finally, it's complete!

You can shop a few of my other favorite vases from Lulu & Georgia below:




Start shopping for gifts and other home decor items on Lulu & Georgia today. I'm bias, but seriously...cutest stuff ever!

Do you love flowers as much as I do?!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I LOVE this video, easy to follow and great techniques for that perfect floral arrangement, I will definitely be using that tape trick! Such beautiful flowers and vases I will be checking out L&G asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful girly!! And I LOVE your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Flowers make my heart happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top