Friday Finds: 3

Happppy Friday! I'm busy prepping for a huge editorial photo shoot this Sunday! I'm really excited to share sneak peeks of it on Instagram this weekend.  I have just a few things for this week's edition of Friday Finds.

1. Speaking of Instagram, did you know that you can sign up with Like to Know It so that when you "like" your favorite instagrammer's pictures, the details and sources shown in that very photo will be sent to your inbox?! Shopping just got a whole lot easier! Just sign up here, and any time you see a little #liketoknowit hashtag or link, know that you can instantly shop the look by "liking" the picture.
nightstand, lamp, bedside table, bedroom

2. J.Crew is having a 40% off SALE items! There are some amazing deals. Here are some of my favorite pieces, including my favorite shorts of all time. Use code TREAT at checkout to reflect the discount.





3. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going strong! Only a few days left to shop.
Nordstrom, Sale, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

4. Bloom is coming to Atlanta! Who will I get to meet there?! 

5. My latest obsessions from Anthropologie's home sale section:

- These plant markers:
anthropologie, sale

anthropologie, sale

 - These wicker mirrors:
anthropologie, sale

That about does it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top