August Sponsors to Love

It's the weekend and I'm thrilled to be showing off some talented ladies! These gals are sure to inspire you this weekend...


HI I’M ALYSSA, the lady behind Alyssa Marie Photography! I was born and raised in California and went to high school with Michaela. In 2010 I moved to Kansas to pursue my education in fine art photography. {I know, I’m crazy} Now I’m in Kansas City working as a wedding photographer! In my free time I am at the gym, out on the town with my handsome boyfriend, or catching up on some Pretty Little Liars or Downton Abbey. If that sounds like a good time, then let’s meet up for a cup of coffee. :)

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK


***

Hi I'm Josie! I'm the owner of a sweet print shop and also the lady behind a design & style blog. 
Most of all, I'm a mother to an amazing little man Lukas who is truly my sunshine. I was born and raised in West Africa, in a little country called “Burkina Faso" and i'm currently living in the beautiful city of Montréal (Canada). I'm a big foodie who's passionate about events and floral design and I want to make everything look pretty and delicious {all the time}. I create prints that i hope will warm up people's homes, encourage them, fill their hearts with love and fun! À BIENTOT!!!

SHOP | BLOG
***

Have a great weekend and be sure to visit these two and say hello!

xoxo

Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. If you feel like you're a good fit, and would like to sponsor Michaela Noelle Designs, please email me for my media kit and more info. hello(at)michaelanoelledesigns.com

1 comment

  1. I love these decorating ideas. The designs are so vibrant and the view is so happy and cheerful.
    space-saving-furniture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top