Loving Lately



Here are a few of my favorite things for this Monday…

1. Pink and black and white. It's punchy and vibrant and a whole lot of fun!

2. On the contrary from the first picture, I love how serene and lovely this bedroom is. Lately I've been obsessed with wall lights/sconces like this one in bedrooms. 

3. This sweet peach dresser. And the gold polka dots. You can't forget those ;)

4. This crazy amazing trailer turned pop-up shop.

5. This bride's bouquet. Just stop…so beautiful!
Images: one / two / three / four / five


What are you loving today?! Hope you had a great weekend. I'm still soaking up every minute with my man while he's here visiting in California!
xoxo

Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Beautiful images. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these! I would love to add those gold dots to a little girl's nursery! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coffee table in the trailer is to die for! i am also loving scones lately! i am still on the hunt for the perfect ones for above my sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I especially like the peach dresser and gold polka dots. :)

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that hot pink chair! Too bad I'm sure my husband wouldn't feel the same way!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your special visitor :) Love all your inspiration here - I am constantly stuck between loving bright and bold and then soft and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bedroom looks so peaceful!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love black, white and pink! Those are actually some of my favorite colors to wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top