Hearts, Flowers, Gold & Pink Inspiration


entry runner / heart background / LOVE flowers & bouquet / place setting / marquee heart / dessert bar / I Like You Print

Flowers, pink, gold hearts, marquee lights, pretty straws, mimosas, love, love, and more love. These are the things that are on my mind this week. I just can't get enough of all the gorgeous entertaining and decor ideas I'm seeing around the blog world, so I compiled a few of my favorite things for you above. 

Even if you don't have a beau, you deserve to celebrate the love you do have in your life, found in your friends and family. Valentine's Day has never been about boys or a significant other for me (until this year), instead, it's always been about showing love to those around me. Neighbors, girlfriends, family. While we should be doing this every day of the year, it's nice to have one day, set apart from the others, to cause us to remember to show and spread the love. Because Lord knows I often forget on a daily basis.

One last thought. That I Like You print up there?! Yeah, I'm going to need that. It's SO cute!

Have you found anything around the web that has inspired you to decorate for Friday?
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Great inspiration photos. And very true, it isn't just about significant others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print too! Valentines Day has always been about chocolate for me and my loves in my life...haha!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the "I Like You" print, too! That is a must have!
    www.justustwolifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the print in the gold frame up top!

    xoxo Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top