Silver & Gold: Mixing Metals



{from left to right} outfit / kitchen / watch / poufs / bedroom / bar cart / dresses

One of the design trends I'm prettttyyy sure will be sticking around for the better part of 2014 is the metals remix.  Mixing silver and gold in home decor, jewelry, wedding design and more has gained popularity over the last few months, and I believe it will only pick up speed in the coming months. This trend really only comes around once or twice a decade, and I for one, am loving it! I especially love the mix of silver and gold dresses for your bridesmaids. Oh la la! 

What do you think of this trend?
Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I love mixing metals!! I currently have on a stack of gold and silver. But I'm loving that kitchen picture above!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get enough metals, mixtures, and pretty worn things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this trend! I had my bridesmaids wear gold polka dot dresses with a silver underlying sheen to them when the sun caught it. Ugh, i had to get a dress for myself I loved it so much. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely all about mixing metals. As I look around in my room, I see quite the mix of brass and silver. And I love it! I think the brass/gold helps bring some warmth to the cooler tones of the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving it! I actually just posted a tablescape where I mixed them: bit.ly/1lfSv2q I have tried mixing metals in my living room lately too. It's helped me from having only warm tones in the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of mixing metals! Can't beat silver and gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top