Not To Be Missed No. 2






DETAILSMid Century Modern Media Tower /  Table Lamp /  Gold Foil Dinner Napkins (extra 50% off at checkout!) / Blue Tea Pot /  White Pillow with Gray Boarder / Cake Plates / 
Scalloped Shift DressScarf / White Puffer VestLeopard Loafer  / Kate Spade Bag (50% off!!!) / Bracelet / 

This is the second installment in my new Not To Be Missed series {coming to you each Wednesday!} If you didn't catch it last week, this series is where I round up my favorite home decor and clothing items that are on sale, so you don't miss out on 'em before they're gone! Everyone loves a good deal, so I thought this would be a fun way to show you the things I have my eyes on.

This week my favorite items from above are those gold napkins, cake plates, sweet scalloped dress and Kate Spade bag. The purse is 50% off…I just can't handle it!!

Did anything catch your eye this week?
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I'm loving that pretty lamp! I also love that it's on sale! Eee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds Michaela. I am loving those cake plates, love that they have an edge to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the purse such a good deal?!? I just bought it in blue. I couldn't pass it up. I was so torn between brown and blue though.
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top