My Bedroom Update: Calendar & Bulletin Board


I've been wanting to redo this corner of my bedroom for a little while now. I loved this painting I did with a verse from Proverbs, but wanted to be able to hang a calendar and some pictures on a bulletin board, since this is where I work. A calendar is necessary! (Even thought I could check my phone or computer, I know.)  I got this flower calendar for Christmas and knew it needed to go in this corner. Here's the mini-redo below:

BEFORE...

AFTER...




DETAILS | Print / Gold Frame (similar) / Calendar (sold out) / Bulletin Board (Jo Ann's)

I love the little update, and especially love the new calendar. I wish it was still in stock so you could all buy one! Do you like having a real, paper calendar to see, or do you just glance at your phone?

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. I love that you have done! The calendar is perfect and that verse is so inspiring. I love having paper calendars, but I tend to just quickly check my phone since that is where I log my "to-do's". Calendars are so pretty and I love having them as art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look, and loving all the pics on your board :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the change, and that cute calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking wonderful Michaela! I love that Stephanie Sterjovski print.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look Michaela! Always love seeing your new ideas and designs.

    xo, Kylie Rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE a beautiful, FUN calendar to look and mark on. I love the most in your picture, the big blue antique box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that print and your calendar! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours and your new calendar is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top