Light It Up: Favorite Lamps


Image Credits: one / two / three / four / five

Row One: Scalloped Lamp / Cherry Blossom Lamp / Bronze Pharmacy Lamp 
Row Two: Nate Berkus Gold Base Lamp / Cobalt Lydia Lamp
Row Three:  Abacus Table Lamp / Geodesic Gold Lamp / Floor Lamp 

Recently I've been obsessed with table lamps, floor lamp, chandeliers and pendants. Today I'm showing you my favorite table and floor lamps, because there are SO many awesome ones out there at the moment. AND, the best part? They're at all different price points! I think lighting is one of the most important elements in a room, because if the space isn't lit, you won't see what treasures fill it. Overhead lighting is not enough (especially if it is recessed cans or track lighting.) Technically, as I learned in design school, you want at least three of the four types of lighting in each room. Here are the four types of lighting, so you can be sure your room has just the right amount!

1. General {the overhead lighting that generally lights up the room}
2. Task {light that helps you perform specific tasks, like reading or cooking}
3. Accent {sconces, pendants, or recessed lighting that are used to highlight artwork, sculptures, fabric, or architectural details}
4. Decorative {primarily the ornamental chandelier lighting, wall sconces, candles, entry fixtures, etc.}


Have you found any awesome table or floor lamps lately? I always say they are the "jewelry" to a room. 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. I am loving the pink lamp. We are redoing Katie's room here at home and it would be perfect! Love the new gold ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in serious need of a new lamp base for my bedroom. These are all amazing options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great round up!!! I'm having major lamp envy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great roundup of lamps Michaela! I've had a white Audrey on my list for the longest time... I can't get enough.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round up! That scalloped lamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the collections are really amazing and it have beautiful designs.
    Web Design Companies | Website Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SO much Michaela for including my copper tripod lamp!! xo sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top