Get Organized: Favorite 2014 Planners & Calendars





1. Kraft Target Planner 2. Emily Ley Simplified Planner 3. IHeart Organizing Planner 4. Day Designer 5. Kraft Paper Sugar Paper Planner 6. Frosted Sugar Paper Planner 7. Anthropologie Weekly Desktop Planner 8. Secret Garden Calendar 9. Lulu & Georgia Desk Calendar  

With 2014 in full swing, I thought it would be a good day to show you my favorite planners and calendars to keep you organized. I have the Sugar Paper planner (#5) and can't wait to really start using it this year. For me, I love writing tasks down on paper and checking off boxes as I complete things. What about you? Are you a planner-type gal, do you put your appointments in your phone or do you just wing it?! 

Happy Thursday! I'm off to a design client's home today to take the final pictures of the office. I can't wait to show it to you next week.
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. Great round up!! But I have to say, I am still addicted to my Erin Condren planner. Like, third year in a row using it addicted! : ) Can't wait to see this office you designed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my heart set on a Whitney English Year Designer! I love this roundup Michaela.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love a good planner. The one I got from Paper Source in the summer has been perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the simplified planner and love it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still use a paper planner and these are all great ones! So many good choices out there. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I jumped into my Simplified Planner this week and I'm already loving it! I've used Vera Bradley mini-binders in the past, but I love the glimpses of Emily's heart we get to see in her new planner. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top