Friday Happenings


*Photo: Michaela Noelle Designs

This week has flown by! With New Years on Wednesday, it just made the week feel so short, am I right? Yesterday I went to one of my design client's homes and delivered a bulletin board I made her then snapped some pictures of the finished room. We've been working on her office for the past two months and I just LOVE it so much! It's preppy, colorful, cheery and functional. I can't wait to show you the before and after next week. The photo above is the tray sitting on her desk with some blooms I brought to her. No desk is complete without flowers! :)

As we head into 2014, I'd love to know what your favorite posts are here on Michaela Noelle Designs. Just comment on this post letting me know what type of posts are your favorites {interior design, client projects, my home design, general design tips, home tours, fashion, personal posts, etc}. I'd love to hear from you, as I want to make this blog a place for you to enjoy coming to each day!

I hope you had a wonderful week and start to the New Year! What are you up to this weekend? I'll be catching up on work, relaxing, going to Saturday morning yoga, church and  probably out to dinner with my family. TGIF!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. Can't wait to see the completed room. I enjoy all of your posts Michaela! We will be celebrating Elie's 24th birthday this evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing a new project! Can't wait to see it next week xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see the finished space, I'm sure it looks amazing :) And I enjoy all of your posts, there is a great mix of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your posts! If I had to choose a favorite, though, I would have to say that I like your design tips. (Especially since I am designing my new home!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your posts. They're always so fresh and full of color and joy. I'm excited to see the before and after photos for this. Keep on creating beautiful things! They're a thrill and inspiration to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and as always I love your design details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the peek of your finished project Michaela! Yes, I agree. Every desk needs fresh flowers! I think I need to pick up a bunch at Trader Joes this afternoon for mine. I love all of your posts! It's a fun mixture. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michaela, This is my first time visiting:) Love the blog and I have some catching up to do with past posts! Your flowers are so pretty and I like the simple elegance of the display. Hope your new year is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top