DIY Floral Heart Wreath





Photos and Styling: Michaela Noelle Designs

We all know and love the flower crown, but for Valentine's Day I wanted to switch it up and take a familiar and pretty accessory, and turn it into something for your home. Today I'm showing you how to create a flower heart wreath, just in time for Valentine's Day, over on The Glitter Guide! Check it out and of course, let me know if you try it for yourself.

Have a beautiful Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Go wish my BFF Ashley a happy birthday today!! 

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so romantic and sweet. It reminds me a little of the boxwood G I made for my wedding day. I will have to make this for Valentine's day! Eeeek! Thanks for sharing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creativity as usual! You are such a blessing to me friend, and I am thankful for you on my birthday! Can't wait for 2014! WOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so full of tips & tricks. I love this so much, thanks for sharing!

    xo, Kylie Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Michaela! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top