Colorful & Playful Brooklyn Apartment Home Tour











Images: House Beautiful 

This colorful, playful and chic Brooklyn studio apartment had me at hello. Now, would I want to actually live in this apartment? Probably not. But it's important to be able to call out great, beautiful design, even if it's not your exact style. There are so many elements I absolutely LOVE from this studio apartment. Here are just a few:

- Graphic prints and playful details: bathroom walls, zigzag green dresser, kitchen backsplash, pretty headboard.
- The kelly green color that pops up throughout the space. 
- That awesome bright purple chair with a touch of leopard. 
- Those campaign style nightstands. I love that they're red, too! Who would have thought that red and green and a splash of purple would work?! So bold. So good. 

What's your favorite elements from this home tour? 
Happy Friday!! Follow me on instagram for a fun weekend trip I'm taking up to Northern Michigan! 
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Obsessed with that purple chair- I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place...love the pops of color! Especially the purples and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This space is beautiful, yet really fun. Love the bold pops of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white!
    -Sharonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top