Color Palette: Radiant Orchid


Dining Room / Watch / Shoes / Bouquet / Entry Way / Skirt 


Well, the Pantone color of the year is in (this isn't new information, I'm just late to blogging about it!) and it's called Radiant Orchid. It's no secret purple is one of my favorite colors, so it's fun to see it as the color of the year. I'm not sure how I feel about this hue in a big dose, but do love it in flowers, clothing and minimal home decor. Oh, and that pretty watch/bracelet? LOVE!

What do you think about this color?
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. Check out you local Nordstrom Rack...we picked up a bunch of those Kate Spade watched there for Christmas presents. Depending on the color, they ranged in price from $60-100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, like the color but in smaller doses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors-hope it helps spring get here faster:)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the first person I though of when the color was announced! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted on this color last night! I love love it. I'm so surprised that some people are on the fence about it...I think it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out this house...well on the trend already! http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41719309.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kind of loving this year's color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top