{TGIF} Land of Nod Party Sneak Peek + Happy Weekend!

{Cristin and I made this chandelier out of Land of Nod Ornaments!}
{Cristin, Mary, Michelle & Me at the party!}

It's Friday! I'm really happy to see this day. Boy, has it been an exhausting week! In case you missed all the goodness happening over here, I recapped it for you:

- Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide 
- Hostess Gift Guide
- Wardrobe Gift Guide
- Home Decor Gift Guide
- Our sunrise apple orchard photo shoot was featured on 100 Layer Cake!
- I showed you some updates around our home
- Catch all your holiday must-haves in to & from magazine! It's chalk full of the best gifts for every person, theme, and event!

Last night I co-hosted a Land of Nod party at The Makery in Los Altos, along with one of my favorite gals, Cristin. We had the BEST time! Above are a few snapshots I caught on instagram from our night. I'll be back on Monday to share the whole event and dish on all my fave Land of Nod products! 

Hope you gals have a wonderful weekend ahead!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. I want your hair, ha! Love the chalkboard wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Love the ornament chandelier! You look adorable as always :) Hope you're doing well friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I'm so happy that the holidays are here and everyone is in full on decorating mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ornament chandelier! I can't wait to start decorating for the holidays this weekend! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that chandelier! You should post a DIY about it - I want do make one too! How did you do it?!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this chandelier so much!! It is the cutest. So much happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! I love me some Land of Nod, that's for sure. Love your outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top