Joy & Thanksgiving!

*photo by Michaela Noelle Designs. Tray from Laura Dro Designs 

Happy Thanksgiving, my beautiful friends. There's always so much to be thankful for and as much as I try to slow down and give thanks for those things every day, I know it's easy to get caught up and have definitely not done as good as a job as I should lately. It's so wonderful to have this day devoted to giving thanks for all the blessings, family, friends, and lots of yummy food. I truly believe the root to joy is thanksgiving. My joy starts with God, who gave each of us every. single. blessing in our lives. Thank you, Lord!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
Psalm 28:7

Oh, I hope this can always be the prayer of my heart.

May your day be filled with lots of little joys as you gather around the Thanksgiving table with loved ones! The above flowers are just one of the arrangements I made for our Thanksgiving table; I can't handle the pretty hues. Be sure to rest up for Black Friday madness tomorrow ;)
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Loved these flowers on Instagram...and love them even more here. Hope the day with your family was wonderful! Beautiful scripture you included here. You are so right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top