October Sponsors to Love

I'm excited to introduce to you three of my favorite friends. Each one has a special place in my heart, as I've gotten to know them well over the last few months. Read a little about these ladies and stop by to say hello!
***


Hi there! I’m Paige, the founder of Kindred OAK, and designer of OAK clothing. I am also the wife to a soon-to-be med. student and momma to a toddler. Needless to say, things get a little crazy around our house from time to time. Kindred OAK is a great place for mommas to spoil their babes, as well as themselves, with comfortable, trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing. We also have a great selection of women’s clothing, appealing to those of you wishing to find a new store to transition from your “high school look”, but not quite ready to dress like your mother. ;)
My clothing line, OAK is all designed and handmade by me, and mostly inspired by my little babe, Nixon. This little shop has been an unexpected blessing, and I continue to fall more and more in love with my passion each day that it carries on.  Be sure to follow along with me onInstagram to see “behind the scenes” of this little journey of mine!

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM

***



Ashley & Malone is a boutique style design agency that caters to creative professionals who want custom-tailored branding kits and websites that offer seamless functionality, wild authenticity and a punch of pretty. The company is founded by myself Ashley (the designer) and my husband Malone (the developer). Together, we help our clients fall in love with their brands by giving them the kind of marketing tools they can feel really proud to stand behind. 

WEBSITE 
***



I am Shae, modern home decor extraordinaire (or at least that what I tell myself)! I'm the owner and designer behind Skoope Home. I am the petite little lady who constantly breaks needles while putting zippers into pillow covers, and takes so many trip to the post office, that they comment on my ever shorter hair cuts and rave about my large, non-prescription glasses that I love so much (yup, those).
I describe myself very simply as a 22 year old, off-key-singing, mystery television watching, raspberry lemonade drinking, up 'til 3am, from the soul laughing, fast on the street - slow on the expressway driving, playoff basketball screaming, bright color wearing, creative; and I'm completely okay with that!



SHOP | WEBSITE
***

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to celebrate my website launch (designed by Ashley & Malone) with an adorable pillow from Skoope Home in the mix!

Celebrate the weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you'd like to advertise on MND, I'd love to have you! I'm running a 20% off special for the month of November to celebrate my birthday month! Email hello (@) michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com for info.


2 comments

  1. I love these sites! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some amazing sponsors here. I love that all of them are woman we can look up to and that inspire.

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top