June Sponsors to Love

Hey friends! It's the weekend, so I have the honor of sharing my sponsors with you. Have a look around and meet these lovely ladies.
***

Hi there! My name is Marcela Barraza, I was born and raised in Chile, South America.  I came to the US following the love of my life who I met when we both were 18 years old. I’m the mother of a beautiful 10 year old girl.  I love everything that is home related: organizing, decorating and cleaning!  

I’m the founder of MB Green Cleaning, a home cleaning company in NYC and my mission is to teach everyone I can the importance of a green cleaning and how we can live healthier by making small changes on items we use on a daily basis, whether it be in our homes or on our bodies.  Tu Casa Blog was born last year and it is the outlet of my daily routine.  I hope people get to see what I do there and hopefully get inspired.

BLOG | SHOP
***

Hey y'all, I'm Caitlin from over at I'm a Transplant From California! I'm a Southern California girl who made the move to a tiny town in New Hampshire four years ago and never looked back. I blog about small town life, DIY, crafting, photography, and whatever else strikes my fancy that day! I run a small photography business as well as being a full time EMT and volunteer firefighter, and love every adrenaline filled minute of my days! Stop on by and have a visit (I'll bring the lemonade)!

BLOG

***

Hopefully you'll pay these ladies a visit this weekend!

I also wanted to give you a heads up that Google Friend Connect is going away on July 1st. If you follow blogs through your blogger and GFC, you'll need to find other ways to do so from now on. You can follow me these ways:
By email on my sidebar, Facebook, Blog Lovin, Twitter & Instagram

I found a link on Jenni's blog sharing how to move your Google Reader blogs over to Blog Lovin. So helpful!

Happy Saturday!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you're interested in sponsoring MND in July, I'm running a 50% off ads as a Summer special! Email me to chat about packages and pricing. michaelawarner90 {@} gmail {dot} com

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top