June Sponsors to Love


Today I'm introducing you to three drop-dead-gorgeous friends of mine. One is a talented artist (who's work I'm putting in a client's room soon!), one is a stunning photographer who photographed my apartment, and the other is the sweetest lady who is passionate about people, life and love. I can't handle all the beauty. See for yourself and show them some love!


Hi there!  I'm Laura Dro an artist and designer and was born and raised by the sunny Atlantic Beaches of Florida.  My love of the colors of the perfect day at the beach are reflected in all my original paintings, prints and paper products.  I consider my artwork to be a breezy and fresh style that feels eclectic and dreamy.  Alongside creating original works of art, I also create patterns for the home and gift industry.  I recently signed on with a fabric company and I am really excited to be designing my first collection of fabric.  

My new series of paintings are unlike anything I've ever created and I am very excited to paint more and watch it grow.  Each piece has a similar color palette and is reminiscent of all my favorite feelings of summer, having a free spirit and always being a lifetime dreamer.  

I am very excited about my the opening of my online store that will be a one stop shop of artwork.  I will have original paintings in all sizes, illustrations, prints and other fun stuff for any art wall!  Coming the end of the summer-check back for more details!  I love my job and feel so blessed to be able to do what I love.  My future goals for my business are to have it continually grow and create fresh and vibrant artwork and patterns.  The idea of having my artwork and patterns decorated in peoples house puts a huge smile on my face and makes me want to create more and more! 


SHOP | BLOG
***

Hi, I'm Monica.  I am a photographer based in Los Angeles and I love telling a story through my images.  I would call my photography style whimsical and in the moment.  I shoot weddings, portraits, as well as interiors.  You may have see some of my work in Rue Magazine this month of Michaela's space.   Please feel free to say hello!  Would love to hear from you!

***

Hello! I'm Katie of Katie O'Keefe Blog. I was born in the South and was raised on several different shores due to my father's Coast Guard service. The ocean will always feel like home to me. Audrey Hepburn and Martha Stewart were my childhood role models and for more than 20 years, becoming a professional ballerina was my life. After dancing at Houston Ballet, I went to the University of Oklahoma and met my Big Man and knew he was "the one" after a fun weekend of watching a Broadway show and salsa dancing. I have a passion for pretty things, good people and beautiful moments. Every day, I try to walk in love. Even though I plan to make big things happen, I believe in living life to a standard of grace, not perfection. Needing a little encouragement or inspiration? Grab an iced sweet tea and sit a spell with me!

***

See? Stunning women with great talent! My advertisers rock :) Pay them a visit and enjoy your Saturday, friends.
xoxo

Photobucket
PS. I'm offering 50% off ad space in July as a Summer special! I'm only taking a limited amount of spaces, so email me at michaelawarner90(at)gmail.com if you're interested in advertising your blog, shop or business. Would love to chat!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top