Wrap it Up! {Gift Tags}

I've always had this weird obsession with wrapping paper, notecards, tissue paper, bows, ribbon and the like.  When I say weird I mean my mom would find me in the wrapping paper closet when I was little, just wrapping empty boxes! Who does that?!

Now my love affair with pretty wrapping paper continues, and I just can't help but smile when I see a little present wrapped with care. It's the first impression! I've pulled a few of my favorite wrapping jobs and put them below for you to see:
via
via
via
This last one may be my favorite {not just because Noelle is my middle name!} Click on the link below to get the free printables.
via
When I was at Michael's the other week, I picked up some cute red and white polka dot paper and green snowflake ribbon. With it, I decided to make homemade gift tags. Easy peasy!


I just cut out a square of a paper grocery bag, glued some polka dot paper on top then adorned it with some ribbon. I printed out a label and whole punched the top corner of the gift tag. Next I found an inexpensive snowflake ornament and used the string on that to attach the tag to the red ribbon tied around the package. 


{sorry the pictures aren't edited...my computer is acting up!}


The perfect simple and inexpensive touch for a cute gift.
How do you wrap your presents?!


Thanks for all the love on my holiday decor link up post yesterday. The link parties are open until Christmas Day so feel free to join the fun still! So fun to look at all your beautiful decor. I made my way around to almost every link! Can't wait to share my faves next week (:
Have a wonderful weekend! 
Love,
Photobucket


PS. Welcome to my sponsor Nicole from Running in Heels
I adore this girl's passion for life, running and of course, shoes (:  She's sweet, kind, beautiful and loves God! She's also super knowledgable about running, so go read, get tips, ask questions and learn about what Nicole loves!

17 comments

  1. All of these are so pretty!!! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the prettiest packages I have ever seen. The first set were my favorite. My presents under the tree look pretty lame now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beautiful wrapping paper! I just wish I took the time to do it myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol TOO funny about the empty boxes. I LOVE wrapping presents! I get so sad when the tree is empty after Christmas.

    My 22 mth old daughter plopped down next to me and tried to wrap her own gift just like mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wrap mine as quickly as possible! it's just not my forte, no matter how much i try. Hurry! My Stylemint giveaway for 5 shirts ends today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your idea is so cute!! I usually don't spend too much time on wrapping. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the wrapping pictures! As much as I love a beautifully wrapped present, I don't always see the point when it is just going to be ripped open. Often times I feel like it goes unnoticed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty...I agree about the wrapping. It is the first impression! So smart to just use a paper grocery bag! Your tag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michaela, this is adorable! I always mean to do something like this, but never get around to it :). I love your use of layering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy making my packaging look pretty. I have made my own gift tags (and actual gifts) very often...I'm just not sure how much others have appreciated it, though. (Mad me sad, so I don't always take the time anymore to make it as special as I would like to. To me, anything someone takes the time and effort to make pr poour their heart into is pretty significant...or should be. Ugh. Can you tell I'm miffed about this lately? I'm just dumping it out on you. Haha. I got burned and have to let it out! ;)

    Anywaaaaaaaay...love these gorgeous pictures. Kinda dreamy...and your tags are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty packaging makes my heart melt!!

    your tags came out adorable! love a touch sparkle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yours look so good. i love brown paper packages. and i was definitely planning to use the gift tags from eat, drink, chic. i just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous images! I have an obsession with packaging and wrapping papers too haha:) especially love that first one! great inspiration:)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are pretty! The only problem I have with pretty packages is that I have a hard time opening them. I do not want to ruin the beautiful job.

    Megan

    I am giving away Barekella's Cake Pops book if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos, I'm obsessed with wrapping too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are SO pretty! LOVE the gingerbread tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't resist those cookie tags!! adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top