{Stunning Spaces} Relax & Unwind

It's Friday! How was your Thanksgiving?! Ours was delicious!! I'm still recovering, so I found some beautiful pictures to feast your eyes on while you come on out of that turkey coma (:


Sarah Richardson {of Sarah's House 4} is one of my favorite designers. Her show continues to blow me away. I love how detail oriented she is, as well as how wonderfully she mixes pattern. And how can you not love her and Tommy together?! Amazing duo.


I wish I was recovering from yesterday in this spa of a bathroom:





Another room that caught my eye was this pretty-in-pink living room...



{All images via}
The perfectly placed furniture designates multiple seating areas, all the while creating a comfortable and beautiful living area.
Yep. Major swoon! 


Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor, Ravenna Girls!
I was able to meet the creative girls behind the blog and shop last year at the seattle blogger meet up. They're awesome and so is their shop! They have unique and vintage pieces just waiting for you to add charm to your home!
Check it out!
xoxo

11 comments

  1. Sigh... I dream of someday having a bathroom with a tub that could actually fit an adult human... let alone the rest of that gorgeousness.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I'm with Liv ^^^ and I'm 5'3....that's sayin something!

    Thank you for the pretty pictures love :). Glad you had a good thanksgiving. xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving...we did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving...we did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink living room! Stunning! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That bathroom is to die for. I love that it looks cozy, cooling, and relaxing. I could totally be recovering from yesterday in there too.

    xo chanel
    http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I could so use a relaxing grey spa bathroom right now.... especially after working 9 hours on black friday. Aaaah. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait til that show airs here in the US. All of those spaces are divine! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Justin would DIE if I ever tried to have something so feminine. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the rooms you picked!

    hope you had a beautiful thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top