It's All In The Name

Remember these?  I made them as wall art over my couch in my new apartment.



Since then, I had a fun idea to use the same canvas, flowers, paints and stencils, and do name prints.  I just love anything girly or that has flowers, so I got a little creative! Here's a few I've made recently:

For the the most beautiful baby girl (:  I love the colors and it helps that her name is so beautiful, too!

Isn't she cute?  Her name print is hanging above her crib.


These were for my two friends who are rooming together in college. They put them above their beds!

And this last one was for a little girl I babysit for.  I gave it to her on her birthday! Here's Kiley and I on her birthday when I took her to get her nails done:

So young, I know...she's going to be addicted to getting manicures already! (:

If you want to learn how to make your own, go here!

Today I'm linking to these lovely blogs:

Love and Flowers,

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I am so happy I found your blog! I am a follower now, and I can't wait to see your next creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The one for Kiley is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top